We have established diagnostics as the cornerstone of getting to the source of Patients’ health problems and of formulating personalized medical protocols. We closely collaborate with the cutting-edge oncological laboratories in the EU.
Our tests are predominantly based on a liquid biopsy and subsequently on a tissue biopsy.
A liquid biopsy is a non-invasive blood collection from Patients. It has many benefits:
- Results are within 7-10 days (i.e., 2-3 weeks before a tissue biopsy),
- It’s painless,
- It doesn’t require any surgery,
- It can be performed from the Circulating Tumour Cells (CTCs) that are in blood. It can be used even at the very early stage of cancer, before solid tumour occurs and much earlier than any of known traditional diagnostic technique (e.g., PET or RMI),
- It’s used in treatment preparation or monitoring remission / progression of the disease.
The liquid biopsy tests:
- Show early signs of developing cancer,
- Confirm existing cancer cells and help to monitor them,
- Demonstrates which medicines or natural substances have potentially the best curable response,
- Verify if radiotherapy will be helpful,
- Checks if hyperthermia will increase effectiveness of treatment.