Phage test: a breakthrough method for detecting intracellular bacteria and responding to undiagnosed sick people.
The most sensitive test on the market to detect a variety of Borrelia strains (including Borrelia burgdorferi sensu lato, Borrelia miyamotoi and Borrelia strains responsible for recurrent fever). It is effective for both early detection and diagnosis of chronic cases.
Problems with existing diagnostics:
– Lack of reliable direct test – current diagnostic tests are not sensitive and specific enough. Due to negative test results, patients in early disease or with recurrent symptoms are not treated.
– Frequent false positive or false negative results hinder the implementaton of therapy, which can lead to the development of chronic Lyme disease.
Phelix phage-based test:
– Direct evidence of the presence of Borrelia – the test detects bacteria instead of antigens which makes it possible to speed up diagnostics after a tick bite.
– High sensitivity and specificity.
– Can distinguish between the active and inactive presence of Borrelia in the body.
+48 535 931 931