October 18 is the Day of Saint Luke, the patron of healthcare and our Center. We wish to celebrate it with you! This time, however, the circumstances are very different from those we are used to.
The celebration will also be a bit different from the previous years, but we have even more opportunities for you.
- On Friday, October 16, and Monday, October 19, new patients are invited to FREE CONSULTATIONS.
- ALL OUR DOCTORS will be at your disposal!
- The visits will last about an hour and can take place both stationary and remotely.
We invite not only patients with tick-borne diseases, but also those dealing with:
- intestinal problems
- chronic illness
- compromised immune system
Our pediatrician will be available for parents with children
- 535 931 931
In addition to free medical appointments, we have prepared a chat with our specialists for you:
- On Friday, October 16 from 9 am to 3 pm: HOW TO TAKE CARE OF THE GUT HEALTH?
- On Monday, October 19 from 9 am to 3 pm: HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SUPPLEMENTATION?
Our experts will be happy to answer your questions and clarify doubts. On the given dates, we are waiting for your private messages on our Center’s Facebook.