dr Krzysztof MajdyłoLyme disease
As a Chief Doctor of St. Luke’s Clinic he’s responsible for:
- Managing the doctors and all other medical personnel,
- Chairing our internal doctor’s medical councils,
- Choosing of the collaborating clinics, doctors and laboratories;
- Choosing of the therapies and medicines,
- Developing a structure of the medical protocols used by our doctors.
Areas of experience:
- Oncology: certified doctor in oncological therapy by the Deutschen Gesellschaft für Hyperthermie and Parmenides Praxis-Klinik in Bochum in Germany,
- Borreliosis and coinfections: certified member of ILADS responsible for the European development, trained by ILADS for the Borreliosis and coinfections.